COVID-19 Prevention Policy
We are delighted to be open again! In order to maintain the safety of our customers and our staff during every shopping experience, we have put the following measures into place:
- Before each shift, each member of our staff has their temperature taken to ensure that we are all healthy.
- Any member of our staff with symptoms will be immediately sent home.
- All members of our staff are required to wear face masks at all times within our store.
- A distance of six feet is maintained between all members of our staff and our customers.
- All items taken into fitting rooms are quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours before being put back onto the sales floor, as per CDC guidelines.
- All fitting rooms are thoroughly sanitized after use.
- Members of our staff are required to regularly wash & sanitize their hands.
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned regularly in compliance with Washington state and CDC guidelines.
- We are permitted to allow a certain amount of customers into the store at a time dependent upon which phase of "open for business" the State has approved. If we are at our maximum capacity when you arrive to shop we will kindly ask you to wait and give you an estimated time to expect.
In return, we ask that all of our customers:
- Maintain a social distance of six feet at all times within our store.
- We require a face covering to be worn at all times within our store. Your mask must cover your nose and mouth. We will provide a disposable mask to any customer who does not have one.
- We require hand sanitization upon entry to our store, which we provide upon coming in the door.
- We ask that you please leave all clothing you are not purchasing inside of the dressing room so that we may place the items in our quarantine off of the selling floor.
Thank you for respecting the safety and health of all of our customers and our staff. We can't wait to see you soon!